THE BUSINESS MODEL
1. IFC Edge 8 performance standards.
2. Housing min 75% NSFAS rates in our accommodation.
3. Min 60% B-BBEE rating at level 3 for all professionals involved in project development.
4. Implementation of a student life program to assist students adjustment from high school to university life and beyond.
GREEN BUILDING IMPACT
We believe in protecting the environment for future generations. Therefore, all SASAII’s assets will qualify for globally recognised sustainable design certifications.
100% of new PBSA builds will achieve IFC Excellence in Design for Greater Efficiencies (EDGE) certification or a similar green building qualification, such as Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED).
STUDENT LIFE PROGRAM
KEY PBSA SUSTAINABLE DESIGN ELEMENTS TO INCLUDE:
- Enhanced indoor environmental quality with air pollution control for indoor spaces and exhaust controls.
- Saving water with water meters, efficient sanitary fixtures, and rainwater collection for toilet flushing.
- Saving energy, performance glazing, energy-efficient building systems and lighting, and energy metering.
- Reduce materials, locally sourced materials, reduce material use and waste, use of recycled steel, storage for recycling.
+27 (0)11 775 1000
Note: SASAII is not a “Fund”
(a) Legal form: a company registered in South Africa (b) Management: externally managed but by an institutional manager (Eris), not dependent on a management team; (c.) Fee Structure: fee structure is different from a that of PE funds (including no carry, which makes the arrangement less costly and better aligned); (d) IPO: Pursues a listing and an IPO.